Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sunday, August 26


Elizabeth is spending some time in Atlanta this week with her Grandma and Papa and visiting with her Fun Aunt Leslie and Crazy Uncle Rob (who we heard recieved a special gift from little E on Saturday). As you can see, she is having a great time (already reading the AJC...very impressive!).

Also, I recently discovered an awesome blog that lists the best weekly deals on baby essentials (diapers,formula, etc.). I thought some of you might find it helpful!
http://babycheapskate.blogspot.com/

Finally, random but funny story. Craig and I took Bagger for a walk this afternoon and I noticed a big green and yellow parrot hanging out on the railing of a neighbor's front porch. We stopped to stare and the parrot started squawking and talking (I am not exagerrating). I asked a kid riding his bike if the family that lived there had a parrot and he said that they do and that he hangs out on the front porch all the time. I wish we had a photo to go with the story...

No comments: